- On March 11, 2015
We currently sort and recycle about 400,000 pounds of waste in Tulsa and the surrounding area a day. That’s over 200 tons of waste material that’s diverted from area landfills (and away from our environment) through our one of a kind Mr. Murph, the most advanced and effective MRF in the state of Oklahoma.
There’s a reason builders and construction companies in the Tulsa area call us first. Just like in the Bionic Man, we have the technology…lol. We can even help them earn credit toward their disposal costs by providing them with superior recycling services and keeping their site clear of scrap paper and products, building material, and other reusable waste. Our team is ready to help ensure any company can meet the LEED standards for reducing environmental impact, while also keeping disposal costs low by diverting valuable recyclable materials away from landfills.
- Outlines options for reuse of materials/debris
- Provides in-depth knowledge of local disposal regulations
- Anticipates disposal needs through each project phase.
- Includes a detailed waste stream audit
- Calculates diversion of waste