- On February 24, 2014
Does Your Company Feed Mr. Murph?
American Waste Control is thrilled to provide our Mr. Murph recycling program to the Tulsa business community. Recycling is an easy way to go green and save some green, so we encourage Tulsa companies of all sizes to get involved in this great opportunity to conserve natural resources, help prevent pollution, and potentially increase their bottom line!
The Benefits of Recycling:
- By recycling, you’re sending a clear message to your customers that your business cares about sustainable living and wants to do all it can to provide for a cleaner future for Tulsa. Customers, employees, and the community notice when businesses are environmentally friendly.
- Recycling just makes good business sense. By recycling, you’re removing recyclables out of your trash stream and reducing your total trash costs. The savings can be substantial as you reduce both frequency of pickups and the size of your trash container.
- When your company recycles, you’re conserving both natural resources and energy, plus, reducing the size and number of landfills we depend on to deposit our garbage. Not only is recycling the right thing to do, but it sets an example for others to follow as well when it comes to creating a cleaner Tulsa.
Low cost quality recycling
Frequent collection pickups
Boxes regularly maintained and cleaned
Recognition as a certified Mr. Murph Recycling Partner
Here’s What’s Recyclable—
- All Paper items generated at the desk (Cardboard, Paperboard Boxes, Copier Paper Wrappers, Brown or White Paper Sacks, Phonebooks, Junk Mail, Magazines, Catalogs, Office Paper, File Folders, Soft Back Books). Any Paper item that tears can go into the container.
- Pop Bottles, Aluminum Cans or any Plastic container which have a 1 (PET) or 2 (HDPE) stamped on the bottom of the container. Milk jugs and detergent bottles, and industrial size bulk condiment food containers (Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo). Lids are OK to leave on containers. Please rinse containers if possible.
- Steel Cans and Spiral Wound Paperboard Containers (Planter Peanuts, Pringles containers – Steel bottom & sealed steel pullback lid, with paper sides).
Recycle Today with Mr. Murph!
Want to start a recycling program for your business? Call us today at 918-446-0023 to start your company’s Official Mr. Murph Recycling Program and tell us you want to help feed Mr. Murph!