- On February 11, 2013
- earth friendly, green, Mr. Murph
Reusing something means using an item more than once. If we get in the habit of purposefully reusing things not only can we save bookoo bucks, but we can also save precious resources.
Here are some good examples of what you can choose to reuse…
- refilling water bottles with your own filtered water instead of buying a new bottle of water each time
- using cloth napkins instead of paper napkins
- repairing clothes, toys, bikes, and other household items rather than buying a brand new one
- buying items second hand at yard sales or thrift stores