- On November 19, 2012
- earth friendly, Mr. Murph, munchies
Having a Green Thanksgiving isn’t so hard if you think about it. Being eco-friendly during the holidays is just a matter of reusing various items and cutting down on things you can get by without. Let me give you some examples of what I mean:
- Carry reusable bags to do your shopping
- Use cloth napkins that can be used again and again.
- Recycle paper, plastic, glass, cardboard, and aluminum…you know all the things I like to munch on.
- Start a composting bin with leftover Turkey Day scraps. Great for enriching your soil for your spring garden.
- Stay home and drive less. You’ll save money and feel less stress… a great combo for any family during the holidays.
- Buy and eat locally grown food. Good for your table, your health and the environment.
Got any more? Let me know