- On October 4, 2012
- earth friendly, green, reusable
A good way to go green…swapping out disposable items for reusable ones. Here are some things you
can start with:
- Rechargeable batteries (I know a no-brainer…but, cut me some slack).
- Replace napkins and paper towels with washable towels. This is a hard one.
- Purchase a reusable shopping bag.
- Water filter instead of buying bottled water. (May save you small fortune).
- Use a mug or cup instead of paper cups.
- Use washable stainless steel utensils instead of plastic.
- Refill bottles and containers for beverages and detergents.
- Refill ink cartridges instead of buying new ones.
- Jam jars or any container you can reuse for another purpose.
- Fountain pens instead of disposables.